Unique retro-inspired gifts help bring back good memories. Fashions of the past, kitchen gadgets of yesteryear, fantastic old-fashioned home decorations, or perhaps vintage garden tools – these are the perfect gifts for the retro lovers in your life.
There are many varieties of these vintage-inspired gifts with a modern twist.
Here’s a list of 7 unique retro-inspired gifts that never go out of style.
1) Retro-Inspired Clocks: Retro-inspired wall clocks from the 1950s come with large, easy-to-read numerals. Those with images of the rooster bring the rustic country feel to your room. They are normally available in a few different retro colors. You can easily get one that matches your color theme décor.
2) Vintage Inspired Metal Signs: Reproduction of retro-style advertisements made from metal or aged wooden pallets make wonderful antique-style décor gifts. Some of these colorful vintage-inspired signs also come with fun messages. These can really add a cheerful vibe to any room.
3) Antique Lantern Lamps – Old school lantern lamp is also useful. It is ideal for spending the night in your bedroom or hallway. It is also useful during a power outage. Old lanterns use kerosene, but modern ones are battery powered. These would certainly fit into your retro-themed kitchen decor.
4) Retro Style Clothing – Women have many options when it comes to vintage style clothing. You get beautiful evening dresses, A-line flared skirts so popular during the 1940s and 50s, polka dot dresses, and much more. As for men, pleated dress pants, retro-inspired tees, and grandpa collared shirts would make a lovely gift.
5) Vintage Inspired Kitchen Gadgets – These make really cool gifts for the home cook. Take a look at vintage salt and pepper shakers, vintage patterned plates, jars and jars, even toothpick dispensers.
6) Coffee mugs: Coffee mugs will always be a good gift. After all, everyone needs a cup. Vintage-themed coffee mugs make a great nostalgic gift. If you want a mug from a particular era, choose the image from that particular era. For example, if you are looking for a gift that represents the 50s, then the Elvis Presley mug would be perfect. The 1950s is the era of rock and roll with Elvis Presley, the king of rock and roll.
7) Vintage Inspired Soda Merchandise: When you think of soda, diet soda comes to mind. However, there are many products of this classic brand that you can buy as a gift. Wall hangings, the neon clock, ornaments, tin cans, metal tin signs and much more.
Receiving a gift that helps you remember those special moments in your life is truly wonderful. If you’re not sure what gifts to receive for those special people in your life, consider retro-inspired gifts. You really can’t go wrong with gifts that bring back fond memories.